Regency International Participant Agreement
1. I agree that I meet all requirements of the Regency International Pageant. As a Teen contestant, I have never been married or given birth to a child and I will be between the ages of 16 and 18 on or before July 31, 2017. As a Jr. Teen contestant, I have never been married or given birth to a child and I will be between the ages of 13 and 15 on or before July 31, 2017. As a Miss Contestant I am unmarried and have not given birth to a child, and will be at minimum, 19 years of age as of July 31, 2017 and under 28 years of age. As a Mrs. Contestant I will be legally married as of July 31, 2017. As a Ms. I am over 18 years as of July 31, 2017, divorced, widowed, has a child or 29 years old and never married as of July 31, 2017. As a Little Miss I am between 8 to 10 years as of July 31, 2017, As a Jr. Miss I am between 11 to 12 years as of July 31, 2017.
2. I am of good health and moral character.
3. I agree that I am not under contract with any person, firm or corporation in respect to my present title nor have I made any legal obligations that would prevent my appearance or participation at the international or state competition.
4. I agree to participate in all scheduled activities for the pageant dates and cooperate with pageant staff and assigned chaperones.
5. I will not consume alcoholic beverages (over age of 21), or publicly smoke while in sash during the course of the pageant. Use of illegal drugs is prohibited.
6. The Regency International organization, its officers, directors, staff and sponsors are not responsible for personal injury to anyone or damages during the pageant.
7. I understand that Miss Regency International, Miss Teen Regency International, Jr. Teen Regency International, Mrs. Regency International, Ms. Regency International, are not associated with: Miss Universe, Miss U.S.A., Miss Teen U.S.A., Guy Rex’s Miss United States, Guy Rex’s Miss Teen, Mrs. United States, Miss America, America’s Jr. Miss, Miss Teen All American, Miss Teen America Program, or any other state or national pageant not associated with the Regency International pageant system.
8. I am a female citizen of the U.S. and a resident, Student or have Family Heritage in of the area, city, state, territory, or county I represent for at least three months prior to the International’s Production of the Miss Regency International, Miss Teen Regency International, Jr. Teen Regency International, Ms. Regency International, Mrs. Regency International, Little Miss Regency International, or Jr. Miss Regency International Competitions.
10. I understand that if I am selected as an at-large contestant, my entry fee and travel expenses will be my own responsibility.
11. I agree that the time, manner and method of judging shall be solely within the discretion of the state or International pageant director and Regency International Organization staff and the decision of the judges will be final. Contestants will be scored from 1 to 10, 10 being highest Score, in each area of competition. In case of a tie for the winner the judges will be given names of the top 3 Contestants, and ask to place them in winner,1st, 2nd runner up order. Each of the 3 finalist is given points winner 3, 1st runner up 2, 2nd runner 1 point. This is then add to the already total score for the pageant. In case this does not break the tie, the head judge wil break tie. 3 Judges are the Minmum requirement at each pageant. Contestants will be emailed their average score in each area of competition within 4 weeks after the pageant.
12. I permit my photograph, likeness, voice recording, and name to be used without charge for publicity and commercial purposes. I understand that I may appear on television.
13. I understand that if I am selected the state winner or International winner that I may be called on to do appearances for state or international sponsors that are now in effect or that become in effect during my reign for no compensation, but will not be made to appear if to far from home to travel. I further understand that I will be called on to do appearances to promote the pageant and compensation for meals, travel and/or accommodations is not guaranteed. (only will make appearances within a certain distance form home).
14. I agree that if I become the winner of the state competition or Miss Teen Regency International, Jr. Teen Regency International, Miss Regency International, Ms. Regency International, or Mrs. Regency International Competition, that during my term my professional affairs and the said winner will be under the sole management of the state director and the Regency International Organization.
15. I acknowledge ownership by the Regency International Organization the validity or the name Miss Teen Regency International™, Jr. Teen Regency International™,Miss Regency International™, Ms Regency International™, Mrs. Regency International™Little Miss Regency International™Jr. Miss Regency International™ and that I will not jeopardize such property rights in any manner.
16. I understand that as a Regency International system titleholder, including area, city, state, county and International; misrepresentation of my title, in any way, shape or form is considered fraud and is grounds for immediate disqualification and termination of contract without compensation. In this event, all prizes, including crown and banner when applicable, will be returned in the condition it was received at the expense of the titleholder.
17. Failure of the winner to comply with the terms, restrictions, provisions, or obligations thereof, shall at the sole opinion of the
state director or Regency International Organization, result in the disqualification, loss of title and the contestant’s resignation.
In such case the pageant will be awarded the crown, banner and all prizes, in the same condition in which it was received.
18. I understand the winning contestant who’s title is relinquished or disqualified will be responsible for any court costs and attorney fees that the pageant director of Miss Teen Regency International, Jr. Teen Regency International, Ms. Regency International, Mrs. Regency International, Little Miss Regency International, and Jr. Miss Regency International may accrue for legal action for the return of said prizes and the property of the local or state or International pageant.
19. I understand that if I am selected as the state titleholder or international titleholder, I will not be required to sign a one-year or length of reign contract /agreement with the pageant and its directors as the titleholder, but if I am unable to represent my title, all prizes such as cruise and cash will be prorate up til the time as Titleholder could not represent any longer. This contract/agreement is not negotiable and may not be amended except by the Regency International organization and it’s director.
20. I understand that if I am selected as the Miss Teen Regency International, Jr. Miss Regency International, Miss Regency International, Ms. Regency International, Mrs. Regency International, Little Miss International, or Jr. Miss International winner I will be under management contract/agreement with the Regency International Organization for one year or until the next pageant. Also will apply to state winners. If International Titleholders wish to compete in another system while under reign, they must let the International Office know. If the International Winners is not able to complete her year, the remaining prize money or Prizes from the date she is no longer able to hold the International Title will not be paid out.
21. I understand that I may withdraw from the competition at any time. I understand that I will not for any reason or under no circumstances be entitled to any refund, whether whole or in part of my sponsor or registration fee. I also understand that there will be a $30.00 charge for any returned checks.